Motor Vehicle Registration

Registration of Vehicles You must register your vehicle in the town that you reside in.  If you are a new resident, you need to provide proof of residency in order to obtain a registration.

The Town Clerk/Tax Collector is now a municipal agent.  In most cases you can now get everything done with one visit instead of having to go to the registry in Milford.  There is an additional $2.50 fee to purchase your stickers from the town.

When registering your car for the first time, come to the town office first with the blue copy of your Title Application.

When renewing your registration please bring your old registration with you.

If you have moved, you have 10 days to make a change of address or to change your name per Statute 261:55.