Effective immediately Administration, Board of Selectmen, Building, Planning and Assessing Offices have transitioned to phone and email as the primary means of contact due to concern for the health and safety of its citizens and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. For requests or services that require in-person contact, we will gladly set you up with an appointment.
By Phone (654-5955, extension 221):
- General questions or concerns
- Questions on applying for property tax credits or exemptions (veteran, elderly, disabled, etc.)
By Email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Requests for PDF copies of property cards
- Acceptance of scanned building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, or demolition permit applications (click here for blank permit applications)
- Acceptance of scanned credit or exemption applications
By Appointment (654-5955, extension 221):
- Viewing property file records
- Viewing documents relative to Right-to Know requests
For any other type of request, please don’t hesitate to call the Selectmen’s Office directly at 654-5955, extension 221, and we would be glad to answer any questions. We are continually evaluating the situation as it evolves and we will keep you updated through this website as more details are available.
We thank you for your support and cooperation. With diligence and respect we will overcome this challenging situation. Thank you for your support and patience. Stay safe!